Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:32:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, core@FreeBSD.ORG, cgd@netbsd.org, ross@netbsd.org, core@netbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Copyright infringement in FreeBSD/alpha

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> Doug - I'm sorry that I came off rather harshly.  I could have, and should
> have, reacted differently.  The notice botch was one of many (unrelated)

I think this is the point where everyone goes back and reads what
someone dubbed Dyson's "We love everyone" original reply,
solemnly swears to "always cache a copy or their code's credits",
and goes back to hacking.  I'm sure Doug, of course, is already
quickly checking his work to make sure that no other uncredited
code snuck into the open.

An unintentionally harsh reply is _at least_ as forgiveable as
unintentionally uncredited code.  :-)

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk