Date:      03 Sep 2009 15:59:17 +0100
From:      "Vonage" <service@vonage.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Vonage Account

   Dear Vonage (SM) Customer:
   Thank you = for selecting Vonage. In an attempt to protect your credit
   card from potenti= al fraudulent activities, Vonage has implemented a
   Fraud Protection Pro= gram.
   Vonage wants to ensure that you are aware of the charges = that will
   be appearing on your Credit Card statement and receive your
   authorization to allow such ch= arges to be processed by Vonage.
   If you do not approve of these charg= es or were not aware that your
   credit card is being charged by Vonage p= lease contact Vonage
   immediately at 1-800-266-0026.
   To ensure that there is no disruption in your service please login to
   your V= onage account at
   [1]https://secure.vonage.com/vonage-web/publi= c/
   If we do not receive this form within five(5) days your se= rvice will
   be suspended and sent to our fraud department for further investi=
   gation.
   Regards,
   Vonage