Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:39:40 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.0?

Greg,

View the web page sources where the "Download-Area Closed!" message is
located and you will find the "sorry.html" was last modified at 6:36pm gmt
on 15 Feb 99. Monday, the 15th was a holiday in the states. The rest of the
page is much earlier. If you know someone with the book, "Special Edition -
Using Linux" version 4, SP3 is on the 3rd of the 3-CD's. I used the first CD
to install Linux and then pulled the HD and loaded FreeBSD on the
replacement HD. Linux is still sitting on the shelf.

Kent

Greg Lehey wrote:

> According to various sources, StarOffice 5.0 should be available for
> free download.  I took a look today at www.StarDivision.com and found
> that they have taken it off their site in order to replace it with a
> newer version.  There's no reason to believe that this situation is
> transient: the date in the document was some time mid-1998.  Does
> anybody know where I can get a copy?
>
> Greg
> --
> See complete headers for address, home page and phone numbers
> finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html