Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:49:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Dmitry Valdov <dv@dv.ru>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: options COMPAT_LINUX makes kernel fail to compile

Well, just make sure that you load the linux compatibility kernel module
though.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|