Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:26:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      ptroot@uswest.com (Paul T. Root)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Transferring drive from Solaris 2.4 to FreeBSD

I have a couple of SyQuest EZ135 drives, one on my Sparc Tadpole (Solaris 2.4)
at work and one on my 486 FreeBSD box at home. The drive works great on
both boxes, and the obvious next step is to have both machines use the
same disk so I can move 100 Meg at a time without using the 28.8 line.

Is this possible? I configured the disk on FreeBSD to not interoperate
with other OSs on the PC. Which I read to mean that It ignores fdisk
stuff and just writes to the whole disk. But that still wouldn't mount
on my Sparc.

Anybody have an idea on this?

Thanks,
Paul.

--
Paul T. Root - USWEST !NTERPRISE Networking Service	ptroot@uswest.com

Manhattan - from the Delaware Indian's, meaning "A place where we all got
	Drunk.