Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:22:32 +0100
From:      Bram <bram@diomedia.be>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG 6.1/AMD64 system hangs when SMP enabled

Hi all,

I turned kernel debuging on and tried the key combinations when the
machine was stuck
but it did not really help because the machine was not responding to this.

I do think that I might have found the cause of the problem.

I was running powerd and the cpufreq module was loaded each I had problems.

I now turned powerd of and did not load the cpufreq module and the
machine is now running for 23 days in a row.

Does anybody know wether this is possible/makes sense ?

kind regards