Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 2014 09:44:04 +0000
From:      "Ivailo A. Tanusheff" <ITanusheff@postbank.bg>
To:        "freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ZFS API

Dear all,

I am looking for an API and documentation about programing some actions on C=
/C++ for ZFS management.
I have found an library - /usr/src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libzfs/commo=
n/libzfs.h but this lacks any documentation.
I do not want to make a huge development and my skills are not great, so I n=
eed some useful API and documentation.
Is there such thing available around?
What I need is to include some snapshot management techniques :)

Regards,

Ivailo Tanusheff

Disclaimer:

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, y=
ou are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking=
 any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly proh=
ibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication by mista=
ke, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete=
 it from your system.
Eurobank Bulgaria AD is not responsible for, nor endorses, any opinion, reco=
mmendation, conclusion, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information=
 contained in this communication.
Eurobank Bulgaria AD cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or co=
mpleteness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.=
 If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, pleas=
e call the sender.