Date:      Sat, 07 Jun 1997 14:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ron@cts.com
To:        "timmy ashby" <timash@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE:

/dev/rst0 is an ancient default wired right into the tar program.
Try typing "man tar" to learn how to change this default. In fact,
resorting to reading the man page is always a better idea than
asking in a forum like this. Look up the meaning of RTFM for more
ideas on this subject.

Ron McDaniels

"I'm getting too old for this sort of thing..."

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 06/07/97
Time: 14:46:20

This message was sent by XF-Mail