Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:49:25 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Andy Sporner <asporner@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster <freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Clustering with FreeBSD

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Andy Sporner <asporner@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It would be nice to get some of the European users
> that are close to me together to really get some
> momentum here.  I live in Southwest Germany, near
> the French border (5 KM from here).  I would also
> entertain the idea of a visit to the UK.

If you are talking about "Saarland", you've found a hard place to learn
german. The native dialect sounds like english, but it isn't. It is
supposed to be german, but it isn't (get some people from Cologne or
Berlin there and they won't understand anything). The first foreign
language you learn in school here is "Hochdeutsch" (= official German
language)... at least it feels this way. When you talk with "old" (>50)
people, you may also hear some parts of the french language.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.