Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 23:55:50 -0400
From:      David <dvelez502@nyc.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   About FreeBSD boot easy

I've purchased the FreeBSD 4.2 power pak last week and
installed it two days ago. The installation went ok, except for the
boot easy manager program. It did not included windows as one of
the boot options. Below is what I get:

F1 FreeBSD
F5 Drive 1

Default: F1

F1 and F5 both boot up FreeBSD. I have two IDE hard drives.
Windows is on IDE 0 or ad0 and uses the entire hard drive.
FreeBSD is on IDE 2 or ad2 and it also uses the entire hard drive.

I would appreciate any help or comments on this matter.

Thanks