Date:      Mon, 02 Jan 2006 13:31:32 +0100
From:      Marian Hettwer <MH@kernel32.de>
To:        Chat-ML FreeBSD <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FAI FreeBSD

Hi there,

did anybody used FAI to do fully automated Installations of FreeBSD?
I googled around, but it seems that nobody tried it yet.
FAI was written to automatic install large clusters of Debian Servers,
but it's also possible to install Solaris for instance.

Since I like FAI quite a lot and would prefer FreeBSD anyway, I thought
I'd give it a try, if nobody else already did :)

More Informations on FAI:
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/

best regards,
Marian

PS.: I know that there's a paper on how to do an automated installation
of FreeBSD :)