Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:49:05 -0700
From:      Chip Camden <sterling@camdensoftware.com>
Subject:   Re: TeX qurestions, for anybody who cares to reply... .

On Jun 08 2010 20:51, Gary Kline wrote:
<snip>

> He added, ``There are some news groups on the Net that have little to do
> with computers, per se.  There are groups that argue about politics,
> religion, science, art, you name it.  I don't waste my time with those.''

<snip>

Nice ploy to generate interest in your novel.  I'd change "There are some
groups on the Net that have little" to "Some groups on the Net have
little".  Likewise, "There are groups that argue" to "Some groups argue",
or perhaps "You can find groups that argue".  I try to avoid the passive
"There are" whenever possible.

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden | camdensoftware.com | chipstips.com | chipsquips.com