Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 00:03:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Petrou <dpetrou@auchroisk.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>
To:        dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

> > Is there an online (web-based?) FreeBSD mailing list archive?  All I
> > found was the searchable database at
> > http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/
> > eresources:mail.html while I'd prefer a full-text online archive.
>
> You must have missed http://www.freebsd.org/search.html.  You can't
> read each message as it came out, but that would be tens of thousands
> of messages.

No, I didn't miss that.  I really _do_ want a full archive, so I can
do things like read all messages posted on a specific date, or other
more advanced queries that http://www.freebsd.org/search.html doesn't
support.  Once I get some more hard drive space, I'll just grab mail
archive using cvsup.

David