Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:46:36 -0500
From:      Jim Pirzyk <pirzyk@faf.disney.com>
To:        David Bauer <bauer@hepavec.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATM network card FreeBSD2.2.8 ?

Which kinds of atm protocols?  Also what type of PCI atm card are
you going to use.  FreeBSD 3.0 has the Harp atm drivers already
integrated into the system.  For 2.2.8, you will have do download
them yourself and install them.  You can get them here:

http://www.msci.magic.net/harp/harp2.html

- Jim

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, David Bauer wrote:
>Has anybody experiences with ATM PCI cards under FreeBSD2.2.8 ?
>I would like to configure a FreeBSD server as firewall between local
>network and campus lan. The campus lan is accessible only via ATM.
>
>Thanks for any hints,
>
>Sincerely, David.
>--
>----------------------
>David Bauer
>Humboldt Univ. Berlin
>Max-Delbrueck-Center
>Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
>13125 Berlin
>bauer@mdc-berlin.de
--- @(#) $Id: dot.signature,v 1.3 1996/01/25 02:07:09 pirzyk Exp $
[Jim] pirzyk@fa.disney.com --------------------------------            __o
System Administrator, Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida          _'\<,_
at Disney MGM Studios                                               (*)/ (*)