Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:54:47 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What happened to src/sys/dev/sound/midi ?

On Fri, 2004-Jun-04 12:57:42 -0400, Mathew Kanner wrote:
>	In regards to USB sound, I've lost the changes I did when I
>cvsup'ed.  Sad but true, I've done this a few times so I think I need
>to improve the way I do work.  Anyway, I plan to redo them since it
>was mostly a couple hour of mechanical work.

A couple of people have mentioned the P4 repository.  Your other
option is to CVSup (or CTM) the CVS repository rather than the
relevant src branch.  If you've got the 2GB or so of space available
this means that you can easily move your src branch around in time
(to debug which commit broke your system) or maintain local patches
in your src branch (cvs will either merge updates automatically or
whinge and obviously break your world).

--
Peter Jeremy