Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:42:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
To:        kf7nn@mutsgo.dyn.ml.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: console mouse and X

Hi George,

I also have a TI 4000E.  I have 20MB RAM.  The same ST9230AG disk, 200MB.
I have the Ethernet adapter and a SCSI adapter.

What version of FreeBSD did you install?

I have not installed X11, yet.

I am not sure, but, I think netscape needs more memory.  Look at the
options, and set all the memory requirements to minimum.  This may
allow netscape to run in a few MB.

I plan to install X11 later this week.  I will let you know what I
find.  I am getting tired of vi, wanting to use emacs.

Did you run XF86Setup?  Did it find the ps/2 mouse?  Do you have the
ps/2 mouse enabled?  It is in the -current GENERIC kernel.

Tom