Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:00:28 -0500
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@ehlo.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mSQL 2.0.4.1 port broken.

* Nick Hibma (nick.hibma@jrc.it) [990326 08:28]:

> mSQL port is broken, me thinks (in a ports dir cvsupped about ten
> seconds ago from cvsup.de.f.o).

> Reason:
>
> The website
>
> 	http://www.hughes.com.au
>
> has been redesigned and you now need login and password if you want to
> download the software. And I think the license has changed as well after
> 2.0.4.1 to a more strict commercial one. You can use it, but you must
> strictly be a not for profit and non-government organisation.

Actually, it looks like it is available, but you have to have a login.
Since it's pretty hard to hack that into the fetch phase, I'll probably do
what the TIS Firewall Toolkit does: make a full port, but the do-fetch
phase just runs

echo "Go get the distfile and stick it in ${DISTDIR}"

Or something to that effect.

Is there a PR open on this ?  If not, could you please open one ?

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@ehlo.com
EHLO Solutions                                         Voice/Fax (416)410-0100