Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 21:36:28 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Marian Dobre" <mari@onix.ro>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qmail

Hi,

I'm having a hard time getting qmail to work with daemon tools on my E450
running FreeBSD 5.0 current.
This is the output from uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd.onix.ro 5.0-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p7 #12: Fri May
 2 20:15:11 EEST 2003     root@freebsd.onix.ro:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM
 sparc64

I've installed qmail and daemontools from ports and it wont start
qmail-smtpd. This is the error im getting in /var/log/qmail/smtpd/current

@400000003ecbb3470d6c458c /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb34810682454 /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb349136e2cac /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb34a16713f34 /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb34b192da7e4 /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb34c1c5b2d9c /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory
@400000003ecbb34d1f8c1a6c /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libc.so.5:
mmap of entire address space failed: Cannot allocate memory

If you have any ideas why its doing that please let me know.

Thanks,

Marian

This email was sent using OnixWebmail.
Onix Internet http://www.onix.ro/