Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:39:25 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   -I${CURDIR}/../../sys in src/*bin/Makefiles

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

In PR bin/79229 the submitter suggests that we add -I${CURDIR}/../../sys
to CFLAGS in sbin/ifconfig/Makefile.  I initially responded that we
don't normally do that because buildworld handles picking up the latest
headers, but after greping other Makefiles in sbin, I found that we
do actually do that in a number of cases.  It seems to me that we
should really make up our mind which one we should do.  I'm somewhat
disinclined to add -I's to every utility, but that's not a strong
opinion.  What do others thing?

-- Brooks

--=20

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k