Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:28:35 -0700
From:      Kirsten Partenheimer <kirsten@onecoursesource.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Contact Request

Good afternoon,

I'd like to know who would be the appropriate contact within your
company to discuss participation in an upcoming Open Source conference
in San Diego. I think that the topic of the conference, implementing
open source in corporate IT, is very relevant to your company and would
be something worth considering getting involved in. Please direct me to
the most appropriate person to discuss this with.

I look forward to hearing from you!
--
*Kirsten Partenheimer
One Course Source - Open Source Conference 2007