Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:15:38 -0400
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        =?koi8-r?q?=E0=D2=C9=CA?= <t-rex@vlz.ru>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: about kernel

On Sunday 11 August 2002 09:44 am, àÒÉÊ wrote:
| Guys! Please help!!
| Well, I got some problem.
| I think I've looked everithing about kernels in internet but I didn't
| found anythng about FreeBSD kernel.
| I saw "4.4 BSD design and implementation" book but I can't afford it (
| 120$ ).
| Please, give me any links or documents about FreeBSD kernel ( not about
| parts but about all, I mean how it works and all).
| Mail me : burn2002@inbox.ru

You have full access to the source itself.  This is the truly definitive
guide.

Also, I just went to Google and did  "FreeBSD kernel design" as a search and
it found lots of stuff, including this:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/design-44bsd/

So that might save you $120 right there.

                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org