Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:04:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4.1.0_4 still broken?

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Peter Pentchev wrote:

Hello.

Well, I realized that, tried to install imake-4 from ports (also imake)
and - failed!

Now I switched CPUTYPE back to nothing, compiled and get the right port, but
it stoped always due already existing directories like twm, rstart, xsm etc.
I deleted them manually and call make install again.

It is strange! On the Intel based machine I didn't do anything like that and
it worked.