Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:19:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        mph@pobox.com (Matthew Hunt)
Cc:        kline@thought.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strangeness...

According to Matthew Hunt:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 1998 at 12:42:09PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
>
> > MASTER_SITES=
> > http://www2.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/siliconex/38/rftp-1.2.tar.gz
>
> MASTER_SITES should not include the filename.
>
> MASTER_SITES=http://www2.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/siliconex/38/

	Thanks duly noted.  The retrieval works flawlessly
	((warnings aside)).  Now, before I submit this and my
	following ports, I'd like someone to test rftp.  Port
	and all.

	I've used rftp since 1991 when I first wrote it and
	had only a UUCP link to the net.   But just to be
	safe...

	gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix