Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:56:37 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?q?David_L=E1zaro?=" <khelekir@encomix.es>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Convince me, please...

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 05:32:23 +0200, David L=E1zaro wrote:

>I have been using Linux 4 years now (exactly 4, this days would be the
>aniversary) but I feel something about BSD.  Maybe that cute daemon is
>trying to convince me... :)

Contrary to what others would write here, I don't think you should "be
convinced" by external people/reasons.

You will only know if FreeBSD is for you if you try it. Whatever
someone on this list tells you is "their reason" why they like FreeBSD.

Try it and decide for yourself. Do remember when you try that there
will be probably things which you  are used to do in a certain way
which may be different, but that is the case with the different Linux
Distros anyway..

Good luck and let us know if you have any problems with install.

Suerte y pa'lante. :-)