Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:39:17 +0100
From:      pooka@redbrick.dcu.ie (Tiny Non Cats)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Filesystem question...

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 10:06:04AM -0400 David E. Cross said:
> Since I am planning on writing userfs in order to impliment 'nsd' (and

This may be completely useless, because I've not been following what you want
to do with 'nsd', but you may find

   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ezk/research/security/index.html

interesting. It's a description of 'WrapFS', written by Erik Zadok. It's a
stackable filesystem template written as a kernel module, and can be extended to
do all sorts of stuff with relative ease, apparently.

Cian

--
What think ye of Christ? Whose son is he? Will you, like Peter, boldly say:

                           "Who?"