Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:40:48 +0100 (CET)
From:      richard clairboy <rclairboy@yahoo.fr>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildworld

I face w/ problem when i execute make buildworld after
i've synced my source from the CVS current 5.3
release.

see below my make.conf file.

INSTALL=install -C -S -s

PPP_NOSUID=		true
ENABLE_SUID_SSH=	true
ENABLE_SUID_NEWGRP=	true

NO_FORTRAN=	true	# do not build g77 and related
libraries
NO_I4B=		true	# do not build isdn4bsd package
NO_IPFILTER=	true	# do not build IP Filter package
NO_KERBEROS=	true	# do not build and install Kerberos
5 (KTH Heimdal)
NO_OBJC=	true	# do not build Objective C support
NO_SENDMAIL=	true	# do not build sendmail and related
programs
NOGAMES=	true	# do not build games (games/ subdir)

COMPAT1X=	no
COMPAT20=	yes
COMPAT21=	yes
COMPAT22=	yes
COMPAT3X=	yes

MAKE_RSAINTL=	yes		# RSA (public key exchange)
USA_RESIDENT=	no

SUP_UPDATE=	yes
SUP=		/usr/local/bin/cvsup
SUPFLAGS=	-g -L 2
SUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/cvs-supfile
PORTSSUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/ports-supfile
DOCSUPFILE=	/usr/share/cvsup/doc-supfile

Has anybody got a clue about that ???