Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:40:44 -0400
From:      Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gnu getopt_long()

Hi,

I am struggling to get a program written under linux to compile properly under
FreeBSD.   It has a dependency on the GNU version of getopt.   I have
installed the libgnugetopt port.

Running 'configure' with --libdir=/usr/local/lib
--includedir=/usr/local/include don't help.

Basically the compile bails out ...
wx200.o: In function `main':
/home/dcarlson/wx200d/wx200d/wx200.c(.text+0xc03): undefined reference to
`getopt_long'

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions how I can kludge around this.

Thanks,
--
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@pobox.com]