Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 09:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More ATAPI Zip news (will he ever shut up?)

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, Mike Smith wrote:
> It's not *too* good in that FreeBSD still can't use it as a drive; it
> comes up as a direct-access ATAPI disk but doesn't respond as a CDROM
> so it's ignored.

Arrrrr...   Anyone have a good source for small IDE hard drives?

> > The iomega web site is still refering to them as IDE Zip drives,
> > has the packaging, part number or anything else changed?
>
> I believe so; I don't have access to any of the older IDE units at the
> moment, but if you have a part number on the IDE version I can compare
> it with that on the ATAPI-only one later today.

P/N 320056-01, Model Z100IDE ZIP

What about the LS120 drives, anyone using (and booting) those?

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com