Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:33:05 +0200
From:      Francois Kritzinger <ffkrz@iafrica.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i4b/isdnd panic on incoming call

Hi,

I'd just like to report back on the problem I was having a couple
of months ago (in the 04-Nov-2001 section of the list archives).

I said I was going to dial up in Windows to see whether it was indeed
my local phone exchange that was corrupting the incoming frames, or whether
it was my setup.

Well, I dialled in on Windows for many weekends after that, and the connection
stayed open without a problem.

However, I have since upgraded to FreeBSD 4.4 (I was using 4.3) which includes
i4b 1.something (I was using i4b 0.96), and now the connection is pretty much perfect.

Thanks again for the help, and sorry for not reporting back sooner.

--
Francois