Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:48:30 -0500
From:      "Jay West" <jwest@ezwind.net>
To:        "'Mark Felder'" <feld@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: disk loss

Mark wrote...
>Are you rebooting the iSCSI NAS while the servers are running?
Not intentionally ;) On very rare occasion, an iscsi network cable gets
tripped over, or for whatever reason the freenas box reboots itself.

>Does rescanning the repository help at all? (or whatever the right-click
option is on the SR... I don't have access to XenServer anymore and can't
remember what that option is called)
No luck :\ The VDI's are there, they just can be read by the guest OS. We've
also tried detaching the vdi and attaching it to a different VM in an effort
to read it, but no luck.