Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:17:02 +0300
From:      Dimitar Vasilev <dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org, Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ftp.bg.freebsd.org

Hello, all!
We have set up a server in the Sofia University network, which
provides FTP,RSYNC and HTTP access and we would like to apply for
official status and .BG subdomain.Synced daily. CVSUP and CVS coming
soon.
The server is accessible via 62.44.127.162 and fyut.bg-freebsd.org

The admin team in alphabetical order is:

1. Veselin Kolev - vlk@lcpe.uni-sofia.bg - 0xF5DA6BE3 or 0xA038775B
2. Georgi Danchev - danchev@spnet.net - 0x0E4BD0AB=20
3. Dimitar Vassilev - dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com - PGP not published yet
4. Peter Pentchev - roam@FreeBSD.org -   0x16194553
5. Stoian Mishinev -  mishinev@fsa-bg.org - 0xFE72371B=20

Can you tell us:
1. What else needs to be done to receive official status?=20
2. Can we have access to Tier-0 mirrors or master sites around Europe
to mirror from?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Dimitar Vassilev