Date:      Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:44:38 +0900
From:      SUZUKI Shinsuke <suz@freebsd.org>
To:        dikshie@ppk.itb.ac.id
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mcast-tools make my 6.0-STABLE kernel panic

Hi,

> and then I installed mcast-tools from ports/net when I try to run
> pim6sd I got kernel panic.
> panic: register_mif0: BUG: if_attach called without if_alloc'd input()
I've committed the fix to -current.

Could you please try the latest ip6_mroute.c in the -current?
(There is no difference between -current and 6-stable except for the
fix.  So it is safe to use the ip6_mroute.c in -current for 6-stable.
But you feel it awkward, please wait until I merge it to RELENG-6 in a
few days)

Thanks,
----
SUZUKI, Shinsuke @ KAME Project