Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:53:09 +0100
From:      Par Leijonhufvud <par@hunter-gatherer.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad R50E

Mark Slingo <mark@slingo.nq.nu> [2005.03.15] wrote:
> I run 4-STABLE on my R50e and the only non working item is the modem. I am
> going to switch to 5-STABLE soon as I have just purchased a PCMCIA Wireless
> card.

I've just installed 5.3 on mine, mostly with no problems.  What sceeen
refresh rate do you use? I could not find any info either in the manual
or on the web. Also, what mouse setting is the appropriate one? I get it
to "test ok" in the sysinstall menue, but in kde as soon as I touch it
it pops over to the far right and stays there

/Par

--
Par Leijonhufvud                               par@hunter-gatherer.org
Save the whales!  Collect the whole set!