Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:48:30 -0500
From:      Sergey Babkin <babkin@bellatlantic.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Win4Lin - yet another virtual machine to run Windows

All,

I've noticed in InfoWorld a mention of a new Windows emulation
product for Linux, Wind4Lin. So I went on their web-site

http://www.netraverse.com/

The problem is that their stuff seems to be strongly tied to the
Linux kernel, and they provide a whole lot of sub-versions for
various Linux distributions.

So I've sent them e-mail asking if they plan to add FreeBSD support.
The answer I got is that they are not sure if there is a big enough
market on FreeBSD, up to now they got less than 100 requests for
a port. So if you think that their product may be something
interesting for you, please send e-mail to <tgordon@netraverse.com>
and show up as a potential buyer!

-SB