Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:22:03 -0500
From:      Scott Saunders <scrotch@sprynet.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   60 days

My first FreeBSD machine (4.8) has been up for 60 days now!

I'm just writing because I'm excited and too many people I know don't
know what I'm talking about.

It's one of those cheapo Walmart PCs that I've set up as a NAT/Firewall
box with ipfilter and ipnat. It's been up and running without any issue
at all. It was also my first PC; I've previously only owned and worked
on Macs. I got another one this weekend that I'll be doing a more
general desktop install on to play around some. I like it!

That's all. Thanks,
Scott