Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:21:52 +0200
From:      Andrea Franceschini <andrea.franceschini@postecom.it>
To:        Emanuel Haupt <emanuel.haupt@cablecom.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Evo N600c, docking station

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:27:53PM +0200, Emanuel Haupt wrote:
> hi andrea
>
> thanks for your answer. i read that man pages over and over again. i
> couldn't figure out how you do that. could you show me what exactly i
> have to put into my kernel config? i put the following line in my config
> file and recompiled the kernel.
>
> options         INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE
>
> but i didn't quite get where i can set the NO_RESET flag.
>
> thanks in advance for you patience.
>
> emanuel

On 4.7 you should explicitly add the keyword 'flags' after the device configuration line, like this:

device atkbd0 at atkbdc? irq 1 flags 0x03

where 0x0 mens no bits
      0x1 means BIT 0
      0x2 means BIT 1
      0x4 means BIT 2

If you wanted both bit 0 and 1 you should put 0x3 and so on...

On 5.0 i'm not sure but it seem that you'll have to modify the 'hints' file in this way:

hint.atkbd.0.flags="0x1" --> hint.atkbd.0.flags="0x3"

Bye!