Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:38:26 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Most wanted

Just for grins, lets build a list of "features" that we feel FreeBSD
needs in order to be on track with the other guys. (this is spawned from
the recent grog thread)

I'll start:

o we have growfs, what about a shrinkfs?
o resize partitions on the fly, *without* remounting them- this is
essential for NFS servers.
o better usb2 support
o cardbus breakage needs repair (wosch?)
o <add your items here>

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.