Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:03:27 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Directory going to wrong place when cvsupping

I am tracking stable with cvsup.
When I tried to "make most" I got an error about a missing
"netinet/ip_dummynet.h" file.

At first I thought I must be missing one of the cvsup branches so switched
to src-all. When it  was done the file was still not in /usr/src/netinet.

Did a "find" and the entire /netinet directory is in /usr/src/sys/netinet.

Can I have somehow done things wrong with cvsup so this entire directory
is going to the wrong place?

I could move the directory, but as I keep tracking stable it will keep
coming to the wrong place.

Should I just trash /usr/src and start over?
Besides my modified kernel file anything that I should keep?

----
francisco@natserv.com
The power to serve.   http://www.freebsd.org