Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 09:52:46 -0500
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KSH93 make failure

Hello all,

My co-worker gave me a couple scripts to run that he coded in ksh. So, I did
an 'ls /bin' and found out that I did not have ksh. So, I went to install
ksh93 from the ports. I did a 'make install && make clean' and I received
this error message:

===>  Installing for ksh93-20020317
===>  Warning: your umask is "0077".
      If this is not desired, set it to an appropriate value
      and install this port again by ``make reinstall''.
install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555
/usr/ports/shells/ksh93/work/arch/freebsd.alpha/bin/ksh
/usr/local/bin/ksh93
install: /usr/ports/shells/ksh93/work/arch/freebsd.alpha/bin/ksh: No such
file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/ports/shells/ksh93.

This is not critical, just more or less an FYI at this point.

I cvsupped my ports tree just this morning as well.

Thanks,

AJ Schroeder