Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 23:12:00 -0800
From:      Mark-Nathaniel Weisman <mark@outlander.us>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   New FreeBSD support in Anchorage Alaska.

The Outland Domain Group Consulting firm in Anchorage, AK offers multiple
solutions using FreeBSD for our clients, as well as our own servers. We
encourage all of our clients to transition their servers to this OS, as well
as building many webservers using FreeBSD. We have been in business for
about 13 years, both in the Northern Washington area and now in Anchorage,
Alaska. We offer solutions for all types of issues that face modern
business.

--
His Servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman