Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Jim.Pirzyk@disney.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ng_one2many usage

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 Jim.Pirzyk@disney.com wrote:

> Nope, nor does it work when I change it to dc0 (which there is a device
> called dc0, but I though that was too confusing).
>
> - JimP
>
> > Jim Pirzyk wrote:
> > >
> > > So I tried to use the one2many netgraph module, but I get errors
> > > right away.  Here is what I get:
> > >
> > > Jim.Pirzyk@snoopy:~
> > > 47>sudo ngctl -d mkpeer trnk0: one2many upper one

What you are saying is:
"tell teh node called "trnk0:" (so it had better already exist)
to make a peer of type one2many. Attachi ti to trnk0: using a hook
called upper and to the new node on a hook called "one".

If you don't already have a node called "trnk0:" then this must fail.

it's very hard to see what you are doing wrong when I can't
see what the graph you are trying to make looks like..