Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:22:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: GNOME Fifth Toe 2.1.99]

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:

> >If you're looking for something to port, the official GNOME 2 Fifth Toe
> >has been announced.  He have a good number of these ports in the tree
> >already.  For those not there, I'd be happy to take new port PRs.
>
> Hey, I have a question. Which do you prefer to follow the list? This email
> or over at http://5toe.lyrical.net ? Because, over at website has more list
> than in this email.

They should be more or less the same.  The email mentions
http://5toe.lyrical.net.  I think you'll see Galeon missing because it
requires Mozilla, and the GNOME people thought that was too much.  Gaim is
missing since there's really no trackable release for it yet.  And GNU
Paint is missing because it is old.  Why the games aren't listed, you've
got me.  I'll be happy to add anything from the email or from the 5toe
site.

Joe

> I think, I am going to take Regexxer, it looks useful tool. So, is anyone
> working on Regexxer yet?

You're the first to claim it on the list.  Go for it.

Joe