Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:43:18 -0400
From:      Stuart Krivis <ipswitch@apk.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Evan Leibovitch on BSD

--On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 12:35:34 -0600 Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
wrote:

> the focus of more and more prominent startups. (Needless to say, as
> someone who has a strong vested interest in Linux, he's not exactly
> unbiased.) It's probably worth setting him straight in in the TalkBack.

It probably isn't worth bothering with. Evan has his blinders on and only
he knows the TRUTH that was handed down from on high.

He's even more pigheaded than this Brett Glass guy that posts all over. :-)
Then there's John Dyson. hehe (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

All very vocal. None likely to be swayed by discussion of the issue at
hand. Evan wants to be the next Eric Raymond, so he doesn't even bother
with things like logic that might stand in his way. :-)