Date:      Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:57:28 +0200
From:      "Peter J. Blok" <pblok@inter.NL.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>, "Peter J. Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make world

Hi Doug,

I did a make includes but it wasn't fixing the include files in netinet or
other sub-directories below /usr/include. When I removed /usr/include before
a make includes everything was present, but the make world failed again. So
the conclusion was: my cvsup'ed tree was corrupt.

My cvsup didn't update anything nor was it complaining about things when I
called it again.

All my systems are time synched.

It was until I removed /usr/include and /usr/src and did the same cvsup it was
ok again. I was using cvsup2.freebsd.org and haven't tried others.

Peter