Date:      Sat, 23 May 2020 03:27:24 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        nikitastepanov113@yandex.ru
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does freebsd support dualshock 3?

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 12:25 AM wrote:
> Does freebsd support dualshock 3?

FreeBSD supports USB HID so it should work. I was working in Blender
with DualShock4 controller for PlayStation4 over USB cable. Not all
features were available such as accelerometer or touchpad but all of
the digital buttons, analog buttons, and both analog sticks worked
fine. Maybe it would be even possible to make it work with bthid
(Bluetooth HID) but I did not try that.

There is also a very interesting new project that brings new HID
infrastructure to FreeBSD, its called IICHID, and we had a discussion
on adding full featured support for DualShock4 controller, some
initial work is done:

https://github.com/wulf7/iichid/issues/33

Best regards :-)
Tomek