Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:32:39 +0200
From:      Steffen Daode Nurpmeso <sdaoden@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>, Sean Cavanaugh <millenia2000@hotmail.com>, Tony <abletony84@gmail.com>, "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's backwards webdesign / corporate identity

> > > The 1000 year Reich lasted 6.
> Do I have to start a calculator now?

Once i went to Dachau with my school year in the mid-eighties our
guide collected us (all) in a small, low-ceilinged room with
a quadratic hole in the thick ceiling and spoke from conviction:

  Hier wurden keine Juden vergast!
  (No jews were gassed here!)

Then he opened the next thick door and we had a short look into
the crematorium.
(All inclusive was the walk back to the main building and the film
with all those pictures which should be well known.)

On the other hand there is one picture left which shows the house
where my grandmother lived and it shows a hole in the roof.
The bomb fell through the sleeping room, passed the ceiling to the
first floor and also damaged the ceiling of the cellar in which my
grandmother and my two year old dad were searching for shelter.
Like that, they suffered only minor splinter injuries.
(Our hometown was bombed/burned only one night.
Unless you count the camp in which the americans put away some
people for some time after the war.)

> Point taken :-)

Yup.

--steffen