Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:28:57 +0200
From:      "Spenst, Aleksej" <Aleksej.Spenst@harman.com>
To:        "'freebsd-pf@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   route-to with altq problem

=20
Hi all,

I have the problem that after redirecting the packets with 'route-to' keywo=
rd to the external interface $ext_if, the packets are not queued at $ext_if=
 but directly go out. The problem is that I have configured queues (ALTQ) a=
t $ext_if to make prioritization of traffic, but queues are ignored as pack=
ets are not queued.

Below is my pf.conf without queue configuration, which is not relevant here=
.
The last rule is never matched!!!

--- pf.conf ----
nat on lo0 proto tcp tag PRIQ5 -> ($ext_if)
pass out on lo0 route-to $ext_if tagged PRIQ5 keep state
pass out on $ext_if tagged PRIQ5 queue q5 keep state

Thanks a lot for any suggestion about how to force packets to go to queues =
at $ext_if after 'nat'.

Aleksej.