Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:47:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Lee <nugundam@nerv.nu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netgear fa410TX and 4.x problems

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
> What's the ethernet address printed on the card?  I just made a fix to
> if_ed.c that might fix your problem.  I've not MFC'd it yet, but will
> shortly.  Are you in a position to try it?

Sorry for the delay.  Just got back from SD2000 in San Jose.

Anyways, I can try it (the patch is in archives?).  I'm getting a mac of all
aa:aa:.. 8-bit card, NE1000, currently.

pccard says "kludge version>".  I can do a dmesg dump if you want.

Thanks.

--
Joseph nugundam =best=com==/==\=IIGS=/==\=Playstation=/==\=Civic HX CVT=/==\
#            Anime Expo 2000            >> www.anime-expo.org/              >