Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:54:28 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK port/package builder needed

I'm looking for someone to help me build a JDK 'package' for FreeBSD.
Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we can't provide it on the
CD, but we can make it easier for folks to install the port, so if
anyone would like to send me email I'd really like to have them help me
set this up.

I have (or will have soon as soon as the new build is complete) the
gzipped tar file which contains the JDK, I just need someone to do the
'port' magic files.

Thanks!

Nate

ps. Where do we stick FreeBSD 'LOCAL' ports, and how do I get a file to
be deposited there?