Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:59:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A few problems with KDE 2.0

Kent Stewart wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is anyone else having problems with the arts sound server or is it just
> me?
> Also im unable to logout which was a problem in a previous beta of KDE 2
> aswell.

I had the same problem. At one point the arts sound server went into a
continuous loop and I had to kill -9 it (nothing else worked). And yup, I
couldn't logout of KDE2 either, it would just sit there after I had
selected logout. I have since pkg_deleted the whole lot and went back to
KDE 1.x, and I will wait for KDE 2.1. 2.0 release is just way too buggy.